TEQUILA, Mexico— Siempre is making its first new addition to its core range with the launch of an Añejo Tequila. Retailing at $90 a 750ml., Sempre Tequila Añejo is made from 100 percent Blue Weber Agave and is aged for 24 months in American Bourbon oak casks.
“As tequila continues to grow steadily in the US and Canada, Añejo is a long-awaited and exciting addition to the Siempre familia,” said Alex Lacroix, Co-Founder and President of Siempre Spirits Limited. “It is crafted with the same traditional techniques loved by Siempre Plata drinkers, while enhancing their award-winning flavor profile from both the Highlands and Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico.”
Their Añejo joins Plata in the core Siempre lineup.
Siempre Tequila Añejo Tasting Notes:
- Notes of Chocolate, toffee, salted caramel, black peppercorn, honey and vanilla
- On the nose, vanilla and caramel are enlivened by a hint of spice and underpinned by cooked agave
- On the palate there is a smooth harmony not unlike what shows in some very mature cognac
- The finish is long, creamy and deeply complex
- Pairs well with cakes, semi-sweet chocolate, mousses, custards, steak and lamb