Product Sampling at Whole Foods
Have you recently gotten a store authorization from Whole Foods Market and expect to see your product on their store shelves in the near future? If you answer yes, please watch the following series from Anya Kaats a former Culinary Demo Specialist of Whole Foods Market. Kaats discusses the inner workings of store sampling within Whole Foods and gives tips and advice as only a former employee could.
- Marketing - Sampling
- Beverages , Snacks
- Run Time
- 13 minutes 9 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Why is it important to demo a product for Whole Food consumers?
- Can I run my own demo program or does Whole Foods have it’s own team?
- How can I get a demo authorization from Whole Foods Market?
- How difficult can it be to get a demo authorization from Whole Foods?
- Is the authorization process store-by-store or region-by-region?
- How does demoing at Whole Foods differ from other natural/grocery stores?
- Do I have to run a discount on my product during a demo period?
- I want to do more than just demo my product, possibly give something away or create more of a launch for my product. Are there limitations to this when working with Whole Foods?
- What level of assistance will Whole Food Market employees help with my demo?
- Will Whole Foods have blackouts on hosting demos at their stores?