Accounting Basics for the New Entrepreneur
- Run Time
- 9 minutes 58 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- At its most basic level, what are the accounting tools/documents that a new business owner needs to be keeping track of?
- Businesses always start at a loss. At what point should this start being a concern?
- What are the differences between an asset or a liability?
- Are there any typical mistakes you see new businesses do in terms of accounting that could be detrimental for their company?
- What is a financial report and how often should a small business produce financial reports?
- What are some of the software/resources you recommend for entrepreneurs to keep track of their accounting and finances?