Business Strategy and Brand Development
Neil Kimberley, the VP Strategy and Brand Development at Essentia Water, discusses business strategy and brand development for new brands entering the beverage and food industry.
- Brand Development
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 8 minutes 32 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What’s the role of a strategy hire in a large corporation vs. that of an entrepreneurial organization?
- What does a strategist look to accomplish for a small organization and how far into the future are they planning?
- Is the strategy role a necessity for every entrepreneurial organization?
- When you’re moving from natural into conventional does that require a change of business model or is it just a change of route to market?
- Are there certain sets evolving as a result of consumer trends that you see forming within the beverage industry?
- What is a category captain?
- For entrepreneurial brands how important is it to frame your own competitive context? Is that a key strategy, the key strategy or the most effective way to create space for a brand?