Conference Footage: BevNET Live Summer 2014 - Day 2
Building upon the themes and discussions viewed on the first day, Day Two of BevNET Live Summer '14 offered attendees a deep dive on some of the most successful and innovative beverage brands in recent years, including Sparkling ICE, Mamma Chia and Chameleon Cold-Brew. The day's agenda also features a look at market trends and data from the natural category, and detailed numerous opportunities for new investment in the beverage market. Watch now, and gain access to information and insights that are certain to help you move your business forward.
All presentations from the conference can be downloaded and reviewed here.
- BevNET Live Conference Footage
- Run Time
- 4 hours 12 minutes
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Understanding and Adapting to Fast Growth – Kevin Klock, CEO, Talking Rain Beverage Co.
- Au Bon Pain and The Food Service Route – Maria Feicht, Chief Brand Officer, Au Bon Pain
- Reacting to Changing Market Conditions – A Cold-Brewed Strategy Session – Chris Campbell, CEO, Chameleon Cold Brew
- Distributor Profile: Working with KeHE – Laura McCord, Senior Director, KeHE Distributors
- Finance: Decoding the Family Office Option - Panel
- Finance: Decoding the Family Office Option - Jeremy Friedman, New Ground Ventures; Michael Burgmaier, Silverwood Partners
- The Entrepreneur as Brand – Janie Hoffman, CEO, Mamma Chia
- Key Beverage Categories: Trends and Opportunities – Kathryn Peters, Executive Vice President, SPINS
- Getting Beyond Incubation Channels: Strategy, Sales, Marketing
- Defying Financial Detours – Case Studies
- Looking Down the Road – Micro Trends, Investment, and Retailing – Bill Weiland, Founder, Presence Marketing/Dynamic Presence
- Building Buzz Amid the Clutter – Jesse Itzler, Founder, 100 Mile Group