Entrepreneur Story: Sherie Grillon, NoLa's Fresh Foods
Sherie Grillon is the founder of Nola's Fresh Foods LLC, which currently produces an array of salsas sold in Whole Foods. Grillon was a former broadcast journalist, but finally decided to take a leap into food production, knowing very early on that she wanted to have a food business of her own someday. In these series of interviews, Grillon shares her story with fellow entrepreneurs and offers advice she learned along the way.
- Run Time
- 11 minutes 25 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is your company and what is your position there?
- What did you do before starting your business?
- How did you decide to start this business?
- How long did it take from when you first had the idea for your company to when the company got started?
- Were you still working your day job when you began the company? When did you finally decide to make the startup your full-time job?
- What’s the best advice you can give to entrepreneurs that you have learned so far?
- Is there a way you could have made the startup process easier knowing what you know now?
- What is one major setback/mistake you experienced during the start of your business and what did you do about it?
- What is the best memory you have starting up your business?
- What’s the hardest and what’s the best part about your job?
- Can you describe a typical day at your job?