Obtaining Investors: What to expect
As a start-up you will need capital to get off the ground. This segment covers anything from fundamental questions such as "What is an angel investor?" to more complex discussions such as "How do you manage investor expectations?"
- Run Time
- 15 minutes 56 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- How do I determine when to raise money? Or should I continue going it alone?
- What is an angel investor?
- Where do I find angel investors?
- What are the methods of raising capital when getting started?
- When I first raise money, how much equity should I be willing to part with?
- Is it a good idea to give up ownership of my company for startup capital?
- Is it better to have a large group of investors who are each contributing a small amount of money or a small group who are each contributing larger sums?
- What alternative financing strategies exist for startup beverage companies?
- How do you manage investor expectations?