Product Development: Ingredients and Guidelines
Aaron Parker of Flavorman discusses where your ingredients will come from and what guidelines you should follow during the product development phase of your beverage.
- Run Time
- 6 minutes 19 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Where will my ingredient labels come from?
- What’s the difference between a beverage and a supplement?
- If a hot new ingredient comes out, can I add it to my beverage? How long does it take to make the addition?
- Can some ingredients cause a negative impact to my product?
- Should I consider FDA regulations and guidelines when initially developing my beverage?
- Can sweetener ingredients degrade over time?
- What role will a flavor house play when it comes to formulation and FDA regulations?
- Can the FDA recall my beverage product?
- If my beverage formulation contains alcohol will it fall into a unique set of guidelines?