Princeton, New Jersey – May 7, 2007 – LIV NaturalT, the innovative all-natural sports drink designed for athletes and active adults and kids, announced today that they will sponsor an assortment of teams and events during the remaining months of 2007.
The following teams will be racing on behalf of LIV Natural, Inc.:
* The WBI Investments powered by LIV Natural Cycling Team, based in NJ (www.wbiinvestments.org)
* EMC2 Triathlon Club, based in NJ (www.emc2multisport.com)
* Triple Fitness Training, Inc., based in Longwood, FL (www.jeffcuddeback.com)
* Team Adoptex Adventure Racing Team, based in CO (www.adoptex.org)
LIV Natural will be sponsoring the following sporting events:
* 20th Annual Compass Bank Elephant Rock Cycling Festival in Castle Rock, CO June 1-3 (www.elephantrockride.com)
* Princeton Chamber of Commerce Golf/Tennis Outing in Lawrenceville, NJ June 11th (www.princetonchamber.org/events.jsp)
* Hope and Possibility 5 mile run in Central Park, NYC June 24 (www.shoe4africa.org)
* Running For Cover (Noreen O’Neill) Foundation for Melanoma Research in Philadelphia, PA June 24 (www.foundationformelanomaresearch.org/runwalk/)
* Chilmark Road Race in Martha’s Vineyard August 11 (www.chilmarkroadrace.org)
* Run the Chop Challenge in Martha’s Vineyard June 30 (www.runthechop.murdicks.com)
Ritorna Natural, Inc., the makers of LIV Natural, believes that a sports drink does not have to sacrifice taste to be healthy and effective. All sports drinks contain some sugar to improve taste and assist athletes in recuperating from intense exertion. Unlike most electrolyte replacement beverages that use unnatural and unhealthy high-fructose corn syrup as a sweetener, LIV Natural is made with agave nectar, a natural, unprocessed source of sugar. LIV Natural contains only all natural ingredients, meaning there are no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The use of rice syrup provides a healthy source of carbohydrates. As a result of LIV Natural’s unique balance of beneficial sugars, carbohydrates and minerals, it promotes physical recovery both during and after exercise.
“Athleticism and health are synonymous and given everything athletes do to take care of themselves physically they should have a sports drink, like LIV Natural, that isn’t loaded with unhealthy ingredients,” said Len Ershow, head of Sports Promotions and Event Management for Ritorna Natural. “We are proud to back these teams and events as they promote athleticism and healthy lifestyles nationwide.”
About LIV Natural:
Made with all natural ingredients, the mission of LIV Natural is to promote a healthy approach to life, nutrition and athletic training. LIV Natural is a beverage that improves physical performance without sacrificing taste or quality. Currently available at select retailers nationwide, LIV Natural is dedicated to supporting local events and community sports programs that promote healthy lifestyles. LIV Natural is gluten free and Kosher.
About Ritorna Natural:
Princeton-based Ritorna Natural, Inc., maker of LIV Natural, was formed in 2005. The company aims to create and market products that promote a healthy approach to life, nutrition and athletic training.