RYE, N.Y. – Forget motocross, ultimate fighting, paintball and extreme skiing. What today’s young consumer really needs energy for is …SPEED DATING. Energy is a must for any kind of dating, but in the fast-paced world of speed dating, it makes the critical difference between going home a winner and going home alone. That’s why America’s best speed daters choose Hydrive, preferring its great taste, low sugar and high potency energy blend that never leaves them jittery. After all, having that creepy wired look doesn’t help when being selected for future consideration. Speed dating was invented 10 years ago and is growing enormously in popularity as it meets the needs of the whirlwind lifestyle of today’s singles. TV shows like “Sex in the City” and movies like “The 40 Year Old Virgin” have helped make speed dating a cultural phenomenon. In fact, speed dating sites like HYDRIVE’s advertising, sponsorship and event partner, Cupid.com, have been booming.
Consumer research conducted by the HYDRIVE Energy DrinkCompany indicates that the only thing that men between the ages of 20 and 29 do more of than look for dates isconsume energy drinks. In fact the average young male drinks 6.3 energy drinks per week. In honor of Valentines Day and in recognition of how much energy you need to be a world class dater, HYDRIVEis happy to present nine very useful dating tips for guys who want to be successful in the dating scene.
1. Never walk away from an ugly date, run at full speed.
2. Don’t judge a book by its cover. However, if your date shows up wearing skin tight purple velour pants and a bedazzled “Foxy Boxing” t-shirt…judge away.
3. No matter how into hip-hop you might be, when you first greet your date, don’t shout, “Yo, your butt be bangin’!”
4. You’ll never have a second chance to make a first impression. So lose the fedora.
5. It’s okay to lie, especially if you don’t plan on seeing your date again. In fact, if this is the case, definitely lie.
6. Doing the “running man” is not a good use of dating energy.
7. Dating is all about math. Being with two 5’s is as good as being with a 10.
8. There’s a fine line between being persistent, and stalking. That line is called a restraining order.
9. Always make eye contact, but if your date has a wandering eye, don’t follow it.
For more Hydrive dating tips visitwww.Hydriveenergy.com/dating.