London, England (February 27, 2015) – After making a big splash in the U.K., Little Miracles™ have launched in the U.S. with a bang! The new powerhouse of bottled teas take healthful refreshment to a new level. The five energizing organic teas are infused with the healthful properties of superfruit juices and the natural power of Panax ginger. Little Miracles will be sampled at Expo West booth #5857.
Today’s concerns about health and wellness are leading folks to investigate the properties of natural and organic products. Little Miracles™ offers flavored teas delivering refreshment and invigoration without the jitters or crash of typical energy drinks. The long-anticipated arrival to the U.S. market has bottled tea drinkers talking!
“Consumers today want their beverages to multitask,” said Bob Groux, U.S. CEO of Little Miracles. “Little Miracles offers the benefit of superfruits, like acai and pomegranate, with a secret of traditional Chinese medicine: Panax ginger in its purest form. It’s drinks like these, with added value for health and well-being, that consumers are looking for.”
All Little Miracles tea blends are USDA organic, non-GMO and free of artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors. Sweetened with agave nectar, Little Miracle teas are 90 calories or less per serving.
- Green Tea and Pomegranate – Green tea leaves grown on the mountain sides of Sri Lanka with minimal oxidation are brewed and blended with special Panax ginseng, pomegranate, acai and agave. This flavor holds a high level of antioxidants and original plant substances such as polyphenols.
- White Tea and Cherry – Tea buds are harvested at an immature stage and then gently processed in order to prevent oxidation or further fermentation. Brewed and blended with 6-year-old Panax ginseng, cherry, acai and agave, this tea is lightly processed to maintain its delicate taste and natural benefits.
- Lemongrass Tea and Ginseng – This delightful blend of high-quality green tea, lemongrass, orange, ginger and carefully selected Panax ginseng delivers unique flavor with the healthful properties attributed to each ingredient. This lemongrass tea holds a high level of polyphenol antioxidants.
- Black Tea and Peach – Fashioned from the purest black tea, this fragrant brew blends the health and energy benefits of Panax ginseng with the rich flavor of peach and antioxidant properties of acai berries. Because black tea has a higher level of natural caffeine, this tea offers an extra burst of organic energy.
- Rooibos Tea and Elderflower – Coming soon to the U.S.! This sweet brew features the richness of rooibos tea, treasured for its medicinal properties and delicious taste for centuries in Southern Africa. Infused with refreshing Panax ginseng and a beautiful blend of elderflower and berries, this naturally sweet and un-caffeinated tea is high in antioxidants. This newest blend is less than 60 calories per serving!
Expo West, the world’s largest natural, organic and healthy products trade show, attracts over 67,000 industry professionals and 3,000 exhibits. The event is key to trends driving the future of the natural products industry. This year’s expo is at the Anaheim Convention Center and Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, CA.
For more information about Expo West, visit www.expowest.com/ew15/public/enter.aspx
For more information about Little Miracles products, visit DrinkLittleMiracles.com
To schedule an interview with a Little Miracles executive team member, call or email one of the media contacts listed below.
About Little Miracles
Little Miracles, headquartered in London, is a global organic beverage brand with distribution in 25 European countries and in the U.S. Its full line of organic teas and superfruit juice blends were developed with consumer health and well-being in mind. Made with carefully selected Panax ginseng in its purest form and sweetened with organic agave, all Little Miracles teas are less than 90 calories per serving and free from artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.