Rooted Shots has rebranded to Ryla.
Ryla offers plant-based immunity support blends in powder form that contain 500mg of Vitamin C and organic superfoods that are easy to take on the go. Just add Ryla to 4-12oz of water, stir to dissolve, and you have a ready to drink wellness shot made from organic plants. The packets are non-GMO, gluten, soy and dairy free. Like a wellness shot, Ryla packs a punch that will kick your immune system into high-gear. But, unlike other immunity support products, Ryla is made with a short ingredients list that’s simple and pronounceable, so you’ll feel confident of what you’re putting into your body.
With three delicious flavors, Ryla has been made for every palate, and all of our shots contain 500mg of Vitamin C for immune support. The most approachable shot is Orange Strawberry which combines the power of citrus and antioxidant rich berries. For one that’s bright and warm Turmeric, Orange, Ginger, Black Pepper also offers a touch of spice. And for those who like to feel the burn, Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper come together to offer a clearing punch to your sinuses and a soothing warmth to your throat and belly.
Ryla is also excited to announce the release of a new product offering, the 6 Packet Immunity Variety Pack. This offering comes with 2 packets of each shot giving consumers the opportunity to try all of their shots for the low cost of $14.95.
Each ingredient is hand-selected to offer maximum benefits:
- Oranges: Loaded with Vitamin C and phytochemicals to keep your body working right.
- Strawberries: Vitamin C along with a host of antioxidants help destroy free radicals in the body and reduce inflammation.
- Full Spectrum Turmeric: Curcumin is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatories that exists, and nothing is richer in curcumin than turmeric. It’s also anti-oxidative which protects cells from deterioration.
- Black Pepper: Turmeric’s sidekick. Curcumin is actually quite hard for our bodies to absorb, but the active ingredient in black pepper, piperine, helps with absorption.
- Full Spectrum Ginger: Fights inflammation, aids in digestion, and reduces nausea. It’s also anti-viral, so it helps in whatever is attacking your body.
- Lemons: High in Vitamin C and Citric Acid which join together to work as anti-oxidants.
- Cayenne Pepper: Clears sinuses, helps with congestion, and contains capsaicin, which is a natural pain reliever.
“Ryla was created to offer a plant-based wellness solution that is easy to take on the go,” said Chris Douglass, co-founder of Ryla. “My co-founder + cousin, Will and I saw an opportunity to take two imperfect choices and make a healthy solution. Previously, there was only a powdered Vitamin C packet loaded with sugar and ingredients we couldn’t pronounce or a fresh squeezed juice shot, which required driving to a juice bar, waiting in line, and then paying $7. Now with Ryla there’s a simple and delicious way to include wellness into your daily routine.”
Ryla Immunity Support blends are not only convenient, but also portable and non-perishable. With a packet in your bag you’ll have the benefits of a fresh juice shot at the ready whenever and wherever you desire. Ryla is available for $39.95 at RylaWellness.com and Amazon (Amazon Affiliate Program eligible). Ryla is also listed on Goop.com as one of Gwyneth Paltrow’s Picks and a Best In Wellness product, as well as on Anthropologie.com.
For More Information