BROOKLYN, N.Y.– Q, the Brooklyn-based maker of spectacular mixers, announces today the first wave of scheduled stops on its 2019 “HIGHBALL’R” tour.
Said Q Vice President of Marketing Jaron Berkhemer, “The response to the 2018 HIGHBALL’R tour was absolutely overwhelming – 17 tour stops in Las Vegas, Austin, Tampa, Miami, Los Angeles and many more, events like Bar Convent Brooklyn, Portland Cocktail Week, over 1,200 bartenders, thousands of highball cocktails served, and countless memories made all while celebrating the beauty of simple drinks done very well. 2019 is the year of the highball and we’re going to make this go-round even bigger. We’re planning 45 tour stops at trend-setting bars in key cities and major activations around Arizona Cocktail Weekend, Thirst Boston, Bar Convent Brooklyn, Tales of the Cocktail, Portland Cocktail Week and a whole lot more.”
Scheduled HIGHBALL’R Tour Stops
- Seattle, Jan. 26-27 – Hosted by Anu Apte (Rob Roy)
- Los Angeles, Jan. 28-29 – Hosted by Cari Hah (Big Bar)
- New York, Jan. 30 – Hosted by Joanna Carpenter (Town Stages)
- Phoenix (Arizona Cocktail Weekend), Feb. 16-18 – Hosted by Q Mixers
- Miami, Feb. 17 – Hosted by Le Chick
- Washington, D.C., March 18 – Hosted by Trevor Frye (Cotton & Reed)
- Las Vegas, April 8 – Hosted by Seongha Lee (Location TBD)
- Boston (Thirst Boston), April 26-28 – Hosted by Q Mixers
- Brooklyn (Bar Convent Brooklyn), June 12-13– Hosted by Q Mixers
- New Orleans (Tales of the Cocktail), July 16-21 – Hosted by Q Mixers
- Portland (Portland Cocktail Week), Nov. 10-15 – Hosted by Q Mixers
The HIGHBALL’R platform is an invitation-only series for bartenders that aims to provide groups of visiting bartenders with a day-in-the-life view of the host bartender’s in the host city. Each two-day HIGHBLALL’R tour stop includes a full day of exploring the host city as only a true local would as well as a one-night-only guest shift at the host bar, which is open to the public
Continued Berkhemer, “Like any good cocktail, a great experience is all about getting the balance right. The Q HIGHBALL’R series takes simple highball cocktails to the highest level by bringing together some of best hospitality professionals, quality spirits and the world’s best mixers all under one roof, giving back to the cocktail community, building relationships and sharing memorable experiences in the process.”
Follow the HIGHBALL’R tour on Instagram at @QMixers and through the hashtag #HIGHBALLR.
About Q Mixers
Q Mixers makes the world’s best carbonated mixers – spectacular beverages crafted with authentic ingredients, more carbonation and much less sugar to perfectly complement the world’s finest spirits. Our tonic water, ginger beer and other flavors are proudly carried by many of America’s best restaurants, bars and retailers including Whole Foods, Safeway, Kroger, Total Wine and Amazon. For more information please visit QMixers.com.