Working With a Distributor: Store Authorizations
Learn the ropes of store authorizations from Ron Fournier who has expertise is in the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) distribution model.
Table of Contents
- How likely is it that different retailers will pick up my new brand?
- My product really won over some regional retail buyers, how to do I follow up and get this in the store?
- How do I get in the right position to have my product compete in a specific category?
- How do I expand my retail presence from one single product to multiple offerings?
- How important are chain authorizations for my brand?
- Does a chain authorization come before a distribution agreement?
- What are some distributor expectations of a new brand?
- I think my product is perfect for a store like my local Co-Op or Whole Foods are there certainly restrictions or limitations with selling my product there?
- How will I know if my product is ready to expand into a new market?