Course: Co-Packing and Safety Processing Methods
High Pressure Processing
- How does High Pressure Processing work?
- What kind of companies could consider HPP as an option?
- What are some benefits of using HPP on my product?
- Will the taste of my product be affected with the use of HPP?
- Does HPP remove unsafe bacteria from my product?
- What is a log reduction in regards to HPP?
- Where can I find an HPP Facility?
- What do I need to know about packaging for my product when using HPP?
- Will HPP allow me to have a clean label for my product?
- What concerns should I have for my product when using HPP?
- What is High Pressure Processing?
- How does HPP work?
- How does HPP prevent physical damage to my product?
- What are the benefits of HPP?
- How old is the HPP application?
- How long does the HPP process take?
- Does HPP extend product life? What sort of shelf life can I expect?
- What are some specific bacteria that are eliminated during HPP?
- Are there any contamination risks from using HPP that don’t exist with other pasteurization processes?
- I already produce a juice beverage, how do I find out if my product is viable for HPP?
- I’m developing a “raw” beverage. Can I use HPP and still call it “raw”?