Legal & Regulatory: Advertising Risks
- Legal & Regulatory
- Run Time
- 8 minutes 49 seconds
- Last Updated
- The following information is not intended to convey legal advice about a specific legal problem, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This information is provided with the understanding that if specific legal advice is required, the services of the presenter can be sought by contacting him.
Table of Contents
- What are the major advertising risks for beverages?
- What’s the difference between the FDA and the FTC?
- Will I need two different councils for both FDA and FTC?
- What types of claims can I make about a beverage?
- What types of claims can I make about a dietary supplement?
- Does the size of my container play a role in the classification of beverage vs. dietary supplement?
- What does "competent and reliable" scientific evidence mean?
- Who is most likely going to ‘go after’ my product claims?
- Is it possible to use up existing product supplies even after an FDA warning letter?