ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) today announced its 2013-2014 officers and board of directors. IBWA members elected the association’s leadership during the 2013 Annual Business Conference, held in Nashville, Tennessee, from November 11-15.
Breck Speed, of Mountain Valley Spring Co., was elected to serve as chairman the IBWA Board of Directors for 2013-2014. He is a member of IBWA’s executive committee and board of directors and served as Vice Chairman in 2012 and IBWA treasurer in 2011.
The IBWA members approved the following slate of officers for 2013-2014:
* Chairman: Breck Speed, Mountain Valley Spring Co.
* Vice Chairman: David Muscato, Nestle Waters of North America
* Treasurer: Bryan Shinn, The Water Guys
* Immediate Past Chairman: Bill Young, Absopure Water Co.
The following IBWA members were re-elected to the board of directors for a three-year term, expiring in 2016:
* Philippe Caradec, Danone Waters North America
* Tom Harrington, DS Waters
* Doug Hidding, Blackhawk Molding
* Dave Holdener, Nicolet Forest Bottling
* Scott Hoover, Roaring Spring Bottling
* David Muscato, Nestle Waters of North America
* Bryan Shinn, The Water Guys
* Robert Smith, Grand Springs Distribution
* Lynn Wachtmann, Maumee Valley Bottlers
Other IBWA members who currently serve on the Board of Directors:
* Joe Bell, Bell Sales, Inc.
* Page Beykpour, CG Roxanne
* Dan Bush, IGO Direct USA
* Dan Kelly, Polymer Solutions
* Greg Nemec, Premium Waters
* Chris Saxman, Shenandoah Valley Water Co.
About The International Bottled Water Association
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) is the authoritative source of information about all types of bottled waters. Founded in 1958, IBWA’s membership includes U.S. and international bottlers, distributors and suppliers. IBWA is committed to working with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which regulates bottled water as a packaged food product, and state governments to set stringent standards for safe, high quality bottled water products.