KOLOA, Hawaii, Feb. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — KonaRed Corporation (OTCQB: KRED), manufacturers of Antioxidant Juices and nutritional supplements from the exclusive and highly effective Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®, coffee fruit from Kona, Hawaii, is pleased to announce the 2015 roster of brand ambassadors who use, support and promote KonaRed’s Hawaiian Coffeeberry® beverages and supplements.
Some of KonaRed’s world-class professional and champion athlete brand ambassadors include:
- Jamie Mitchell, 10x Molokai to Oahu World Champion and Battle of the Paddle Winner and winner of numerous awards over his unbelievable career – currently on the World Big Wave Tour
- Tri Bourne, 2013 AVP Rookie of the Year & Most Improved Player and 2014 FIVB World Tour Rookie of the Year & AVP Best Offensive Player
- Kalani Vierra, Waterman extraordinaire and Head of Hawaiian Lifeguard Water Safety and a multiple title holder with his daughter on the International Tandem Surfing Association (ITSA) circuit
- Shonny Vanlandingham, an XTERRA U.S. National Champion and winner of numerous awards and titles for mountain biking racing
- Ricky Barnes, a professional golfer currently playing on the PGA Tour
KonaRed’s CEO Shaun Roberts stated, “We’re thrilled to have the support of world-class athletes who are promoting KonaRed to the millions of fans who follow them around the world. We’ve put together a roster of amazing spokespersons who believe in our products and also genuinely embrace the KonaRed active and healthy lifestyle. One of our core beliefs is that whether you are an athlete or not, you’ll benefit from a healthy lifestyle. KonaRed’s beverages and nutritional supplements have great health benefits and are suitable for everyone.”
KonaRed’s roster of highly recognizable athletes drive KonaRed’s brand visibility through the use of social media and other media platforms. The Ambassadors all use KonaRed products and speak to how KonaRed helps them perform. Their testimonials, logo displays and personal appearances are key elements in KonaRed’s efforts to showcase the cognitive health benefits provided by the coffee fruit ingredients of KonaRed’s beverages and supplement powders.
Some testimonials include:
- Jamie Mitchell – “It’s pretty simple. With KonaRed I have all my bases covered. In my morning smoothie I use the KonaRed Powder, and to keep me hydrated throughout the day I use the KonaRed Coconut water, and for my afternoon Organic Boost I use the Green Tea before an afternoon surf or training session so I’m good to go 24 hours a day.”
- Tri Bourne, from Instagram, “This is why I use @konared everyday. I take the pure fruit powder during workouts and matches to help focus. #hawaiiansuperfruit #ADDcure” the post also features a picture of KonaRed’s Coffeeberry® Coffee Fruit Cognitive Health Benefits press release that tells of the cognitive health benefits of the Coffeeberry Coffee Fruit in a Beverage Insider article. Bourne also included a link in his Instagram as well as a tweet on Twitter.
- Kalani Vierra – “I use all the KonaRed products because it provides me the natural energy I need to cross train to stay in top physical shape. I love how it gives me mental clarity and focus in my job as a KFD supervisor for the lifeguards.”
- Shonny Vanlandingham – “I have been using KonaRed before my afternoon workouts and the benefits are amazing, more energy for starters. I believe that the vitamin C component is keeping my immune system strong and the most exciting benefit of KonaRed to me is the antioxidant properties. As much training and stress I place on my body, I am always looking for ways to improve my nutrition, especially the eradication of free radicals.”
About KonaRed Corporation
KonaRed Corporation produces health and wellness nutritional products including beverages and nutritional supplements, which bring the attributes of Hawaiian Coffee fruit to an international consumer market. The Company was established in August 2008 and achieved its first sales in February 2009. In October 2013 KonaRed went public and trades on the OTCQB under the symbol KRED. KonaRed, through a licensing agreement with VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc., utilizes innovative, state of the art, proprietary processes that produce antioxidant extracts and powders from Hawaiian Coffee Fruit, which are used to produce KonaRed’s Antioxidant Juice, Organic Green Tea, Coconut Water, On-the-Go Packs and 100% Coffee Fruit Powders. KonaRed Corporation is headquartered inKoloa, Hawaii, and its distribution center is in San Clemente, California. KonaRed products are sold in select Kroger, Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, Safeway, Walmart, 7-Eleven, and many other retail outlets throughout the US and Canada. More information about KonaRed and its products can be found at www.konared.com.