SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – March 07, 2016) – Top Shelf Beverages, brewers ofClearly Kombucha, the company dedicated to creating the most palatable, fun, and authentic booch, announces the launch of C-Botanicals, a collection of effervescent fermented botanicals and aromatics.
C-Botanicals is America’s first fermented, probiotic botanical beverage. Just as kombucha is brewed by fermenting tea, this new line of beverages is made from fermenting some of Mother Nature’s finest herbs and plants. With the addition of probiotics, each drink is a light, hydrating gift for your taste buds and your body. It is light but purposeful — truly a “me” drink.
The next generation of innovative and functional beverages, these probiotic drinks are available in five flavors:
- Ginger Root: Thought by many to be a cure-all, the ginger kick will supercharge your system with a fragrant jolt and a punch of flavor.
- Holy Basil: Renowned for health benefits ranging from antioxidant to antiviral to antimicrobial, it’s a magical herb with a bright flavor.
- Lemongrass: Highly regarded by herbalists as a diuretic, tonic, and stimulant, lemongrass boasts a profuse and seemingly endless array of healthful, healing qualities, with a great taste to boot.
- Strawberry Milk Thistle: A health food shop staple, Milk Thistle is a surefire regenerative boost. With just a hint of strawberry’s characteristic sweetness to complement the malty smoothness of the milk thistle, this strikes the perfect balance.
- Turmeric Cardamom: Discovered in India over 5,000 years ago, Turmeric has been known to reduce inflammation and ignite your metabolism. It livens up the drink with a gentle, subtle flavor, while cardamom gives it an exotic, complex boost.
“Clearly Kombucha has always been about providing delicious drinks that taste as great as they make your body feel,” says CEO and Co-founder Ali Zarrow. “Now, with a focus on the plants that have been heralded as natural remedies for centuries, we have an exciting new opportunity to create a new kind of functional beverage.”
C-Botanicals will be hitting shelves this spring at Natural Grocers and Sprouts, with a suggested retail price of $3.99 per bottle. To preview the line, stop by the Clearly Kombucha booth (#5193) at Expo West from March 9 – 13th.
About Clearly Kombucha
Crafted in the San Francisco Bay Area, Clearly Kombucha is dedicated to creating the most palatable and fun (not to mention authentic) kombucha possible. Clearly Kombucha brews a light and refreshing kombucha to reflect the belief that you come alive when you lighten up. Its refreshing taste, low sugar content, and light-hearted spirit are all reasons to celebrate. For more information about Clearly Kombucha, visit www.clearlykombucha.com