WOODBURY, NY– AriZona Beverage Company announces the launch of RESCUE Water, a new line of enhanced waters that are filled with a proprietary blend of Twinlab vitamins and antioxidants. Each of the five brightly colored bottles corresponds with a unique purpose, but the entire line features AriZona’s classic green tea extract for an antioxidant packed base.
With over 40 years of experience in wellness engineering, Twinlab’s laboratories created an advanced vitamin formula for the AriZona RESCUE Water line that’s meant to help increase active fluid replacement and also help to balance nutrient absorption in the body. Additionally, each flavor has its very own function:
· The L-Theanine, green tea extract and lemon balm extract in the Berry Blend work in harmony to help the body deal with daily stressors and relax.
· The Lemon-Lime formula is designed to provide a boost in energy. With a blend of guarana extract, green tea extract and natural caffeine, this beverage intends to enhance endurance and fuel focus.
· Orange Citrus’blend is meant to help the body to detox by supporting liver function and replenishing the body with necessary nutrients like Alpha Lipoic Acid, green tea extract, milk thistle extract, and L-Glutathione.
· By combating free radicals with a blend of Arabinogalactin, green tea extract and elderberry extract the Pomegranate Punch is designed to support immunity.
· With a blend of coconut water and B vitamins, the Blueberry Coconut flavor is tailored to help rapidly replenish hydration levels in the body.
The RESCUE Water line shares the health benefits that come from drinking a beverage made with no preservatives, no artificial colors and no artificial flavors. Furthermore, RESCUE Water is sweetened with Reb A, a natural sweetener that comes from Stevia plants and contains zero calories, so each beverage boasts only 25 calories per 8-ounce serving.
AriZona’s RESCUE Water is currently available in 20.5-ounce PET bottles, which are made by Constar and feature new DiamondClear oxygen scavenging technology. This technology protects the product within from oxygen, which can degrade the quality of the beverage and impair the nutrients inside.Suggested retail price is $1.39 – $1.89 per bottle. For more information on this or any other AriZona beverage, please visit www.drinkarizona.com.