HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. — JUGULAR, Inc. announced today the completion and launch of the new “Shamrock Slam” fitness beverage. “Shamrock Slam” represents two industry milestones. The product is the 1st drink endorsed by UFC Hall of Fame Inductee, 2 Time WWF World Champion & 4 Time UFC Heavyweight Champion Ken Shamrock. “Shamrock Slam” is also the 1st drink featuring the name and likeness of a fighter on the label in the history of the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.
Ken Shamrock stated, “I am proud to announce that initial deliveries of “Shamrock Slam” have begun after nearly a year of development time. “Shamrock Slam” reflects what I value most in a fitness product from start to finish. This exceptional new 12 oz. drink delivers a complete electrolyte & anti-oxidant profile with only 25 calories, Zero Sugar, only 3 grams of carbs and 2500 mg’s of Branch Chain Amino Acids for added power in the gym. “Shamrock Slam” is Tropical Punch flavored and it’s delicious!”
JUGULAR, Inc. stated: “Management is planning a promotional tour schedule featuring Mr. Shamrock at key account locations and industry trade shows to promote this state-of-the-art product”. (See the “Forward-Looking Statements” disclosure below.)
For additional information and to view images of the new “Shamrock Slam” product, visit Jugular.com
About Ken Shamrock: The Legend
Ken Shamrock is one of the most widely recognized Mixed Martial Arts fighters in the world. He is a legendary American Mixed Martial Arts fighter and former professional wrestler. Ken Shamrock is best known for his participation in the Ultimate Fighting Championships, Pride Fighting Championships, the World Wrestling Federation, Total Nonstop Wrestling Action, and Pancrase. No other fighter possesses these credentials that have rightfully earned Ken Shamrock the title of: “The World’s Most Dangerous Man”.
– Elected UFC Hall Of Fame – 2003
– Four Time UFC Heavyweight Champion
– First UFC Superfight Heavyweight Champion
– First Pancrase Heavyweight World Champion
– First American Fighter to win an MMA title in Japan, earning the title, “King of
– WWF Intercontinental Champion
– WWF World Tag Team Champion
– WWF Rookie of the Year 1997
– Four-time “Tough Man Champion”
– TNA World Heavyweight Champion
– Founder of the Lion’s Den mixed martial arts training camp in 1990, producing five
MMA World Champions
– Pride Superfight Heavyweight Champion
– Shamrock is currently a subject matter expert in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program
– He has written two books: Inside the Lion’s Den and Beyond the Lion’s Den.