CARMEL, Ind., June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Biotta, the Swiss pioneer in high-quality, all natural juices, today announced that five of the company’s classic juices are now available at 1,000 Kroger-owned supermarkets across the country. Shoppers at many Kroger, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs, and Smith’s stores can now purchase Biotta, the brand that has brought “All the goodness of nature in a bottle” to health-conscious consumers for over 50 years.
Five items in the Biotta line are now available: Beet Juice, Celery Root Juice, Elderberry Juice, Sauerkraut Juice, and Breuss® Vegetable Juice. Made in the same facility on the shores of Lake Constance in northernSwitzerland for over a half century, Biotta (“bee-AH-tah”) products are Non-GMO Project Verified “functional juices” that carry real nutritional value:
- Biotta Beet Juice contains nitrates, shown to lower blood pressure in studies by the American Heart Association. Beet juice also contains antioxidants, folic acid and betacyans, and aids digestive health.
- Biotta Celery Root Juice is recognized for its essential oils and high potassium content. Celery root acts as a diuretic and anti-inflammatory, helping to neutralize pH balance and stimulate kidney function, ridding the body of toxins.
- Biotta Elderberry Juice is rich in mineral nutrients and antioxidants. Elderberries have long been used to treat respiratory illnesses such as cold and flu, as well as to boost the immune system.
- Biotta Sauerkraut Juice is made from naturally fermented cabbage and is packed with probiotics. The natural lactic acid promotes gut health and aids digestion.
- Biotta Breuss® Vegetable Juice, a blend of freshly gathered beetroots, carrots, celery, potatoes and radishes, is featured in The Breuss® Cancer cure as containing all the important vitamins the body needs during purification therapy.
“American consumers continue to discover the benefits of natural foods, particularly those that influence optimal health,” stated Matt Herzog, President of Biotta’s US distributor. “Europeans have been fortunate to benefit from Biotta juices for years. We’re excited that we can now bring these exceptional products to millions of new shoppers across the U.S. through Kroger stores.”
Biotta Juices, packaged in 16.9 fl. oz. (500mL) bottles, are available in the natural juice section. To learn more, go to www.BiottaJuices.com.
About Biotta Juices:
Since 1957, Biotta (“bee-AH-tah”) has been a pioneer in high-quality, 100% all-natural juices. From its original production location on Lake Constance in northern Switzerland, Biotta makes juices from locally grown, field-ripened produce using completely natural processing methods including low-heat pasteurization. Biotta “functional juices” promote optimal health, enabling consumers to enjoy “All the goodness of nature in a bottle.”
Biotta is USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Biotta juices are available in both natural and mainstream grocers throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.BiottaJuices.com.