SCOTTSDALE, AZ, July 22, 2015 /CNW/ – mix1 Life, Inc., (MIXX) is providing an update on recent business developments.
Cameron Robb, President and CEO of Mix1 Life, Inc. stated, “Over the past several months, we have successfully executed on our growth strategy and significantly increased our total consumer touch points. We have added new customers and distributors and expanded our geographic reach, including entering into our first international distribution agreement. With the recent acquisition of the No Fear brand asset, we also increased our product portfolio and have been successful leveraging our selling and operating systems for both Mix1 and No Fear while accelerating the growth of both brands.”
Recent Business Highlights
- In March 2015, the Company completed the acquisition of the “No Fear” brand asset from Shadow Beverages and Snacks LLC, which includes the “No Fear” beverage license, operating system, and sales support behind its current distribution network. The brand “No Fear” generated approximately $4.3 million in revenue for the trailing twelve months ended December 31, 2014.
- In the first half of calendar 2015, Mix1 began selling its products in the following leading national grocery stores: Sprouts Farmer Market Stores (locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, andUtah) and Albertson’s Southwest Region (123 locations in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, and California). In addition, beginning in August 2015, Mix1 products will be sold in Fresh & Easy Grocery Stores (125 locations in Arizona, California, andNevada).
- The Company has significantly increased its penetration in its core Arizona market by adding a number of key retail partners including the following: Bashas’ Grocery Stores, a family-owned grocery chain with stores throughout 15 Arizona counties; Fry’s Food Stores, which is owned by The Kroger Co.; and Hi-Health, a nutritional products store with over 50 locations in Arizona.
- Mix1 has engaged with a number of distributors that will help accelerate distribution of the Mix1 and No Fear brands. The Company added Farrell Distributing in Vermont to distribute its No Fear Energy Drink and Great State Beverages, which is headquartered inHooksett, New Hampshire and services the entire state of New Hampshire with the exception of the Keene market and the northwest corridor. In addition, Mix1 is pleased with the momentum with agreement it entered into in December 2014 with Avanzar Sales and Distribution for Southern California distribution.
- The Company entered its first international distribution agreement for Taiwan with FX International Brands, Inc. and has commenced retail sales in Taiwan stores.
Mr. Robb added, “As we begin the second half of 2015, we are excited about the positive momentum of our business. We are well positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for healthy and functional protein beverages. We have a strong pipeline of new potential customers that will help drive sales growth in the near future.”
For the second half of calendar 2015, the Company expects to continue its success of higher then average sales per sku per store as compared to other protein beverages in our category. We expect to continue to activate new accounts/retail doors on a quarterly basis and are pleased to report that we are on track to reach our goal of having 10,000 retail locations selling our beverages by the end of 2015.
About Mix1 Life, Inc.
Mix1 Life, Inc., (“MIXX” or “mix1”), is the innovator and distributor of mix1 natural nutritional products. Here at Mix1 the philosophy is pretty simple: we only create products with natural, high-quality ingredients that are truly functional. We believe natural products are better than artificial ones and are the key to leading a healthy balanced life. As a company we want to improve people’s lives by promoting active lifestyles and overall health. Mix1 has the perfect mix to fit your life and schedule. Never again will you miss getting the necessary nutrients because you were too busy to eat. We strive to help you make healthy choices during your busy day in order to help you feel your best not only today, but every day.
For more information on mix1, visit www.mix1life.com
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including the Company’s beliefs about its business prospects and future results of operations. Some factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include economic and operational risks, changes in anticipated earnings, continuation of current contracts, and other factors detailed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Forms 10-KSB and 10-QSB. The Company forecasts provided above are dynamic and therefore refer only to this release date. The Company does not undertake to update any forecasts that it may make available to the investing public.