Kelowna, B.C. Canada — Infuse Your Life Health Products Inc is announcing the official North American launch of Soul: Cardiovascular Sparkling Water, the market’s first Cardiovascular Beverage set to create a shift in both the health product and beverage industries.
Inspired to create something unique and extraordinary, this start-up’s vision stems from relentless passion to bring a Heart Healthy beverage to the masses. Clint Richter, Vice-President states, “our mission is simple; to change the way people think about, purchase, and consume health products and beverages.” Mr. Richter adds, “to create a beverage stemming directly from our flagship product G-Cubed: Cardiovascular and Diabetic Support really was a no-brainer. As consumer demand rises for healthier options, we have decided to separate ourselves from other companies by developing a product that provides a wide range of health benefits without unnecessary ingredients that are widely found in the health product and beverage industries. As pressure mounts for companies such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Red Bull to re-assess their products and advertising, we want to lead a new wave of full transparency that will directly benefit the health of all beverage consumers.”
Heart Disease kills more people in North American than any other ailment, and we aim to directly contribute to the solution through healthy beverage options and we believe we have done that with Soul.
- Caffeine, Sugar, Gluten, and Synthetic Preservative Free
- Game changing MG levels of Botanical ingredients including Ginger, Ginseng, and Black Garlic
- Health Canada Approved
- Refined Taste
- Boosts Cardiovascular and Cell Health
- Promotes and Stabilizes Healthy Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, and Blood Sugar Level
- Combats Fatigue and Increases Natural Energy Levels
- Post-work out Recovery
- Cold and Flu Remedy
For more information or ordering requests please call 778-220-5023 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to BevNET+NOSH Today
Subscribe today and get access to the leading industry resources in the food & beverage industries. News, trends, industry data, expert analysis and much more.
Access all of these benefits:
- Unlimited access to all content on BevNET.com and NOSH.com
- Exclusive access to hundreds of educational videos
- Watch subscriber-only live programs such as Office Hours