What We Do
- BevNET.com provides comprehensive, up-to-the-minute information about the US beverage industry and also provides a database and reviews of non-alcoholic beverages. It has the highest traffic and most content of any web site dedicated to the non-alcoholic beverage industry and has been online since 1996.
- The BevNET Live Conference is a semi-annual beverage entrepreneur and innovation forum, held in NYC and Santa Monica, CA, that provides exclusive learning and networking opportunities for attendees.
- BevNET Magazine, is the leading industry magazine for analysis of trends, innovation, marketing, and product development. Industry professionals can obtain a free subscription to the magazine, which is published eight times per year.
- BevNET FBU is an on-demand, video-based learning tool and online community designed for entrepreneurs and newcomers to the food and beverage industry,
- Brewbound.com is a leading craft beer trade publication featuring comprehensive business analysis, breaking news, interviews with industry leaders, new product announcements, distribution updates and exclusive content from beer events around the country.
BevNET is a privately-held company with offices in Watertown, MA and Garden City, NY.