What We Do
- BevNET.com is the leading media property dedicated to the non-alcoholic beverage industry. Founded in 1996, BevNET provides comprehensive, cross-channel, up-to-the-minute information about the beverage industry and reviews of non-alcoholic beverages. BevNET attracts brands, suppliers, ingredients providers, service providers retailers, distributors.
- BevNET Live is the premiere event for the beverage industry. The conference discusses what’s next and showcases innovation. With the industry’s foremost speakers and our New Beverage Showdown, BevNET Live attracts 100s of brands to each event.
- BevNET Magazine is the leading resource for product trends, marketing and design innovations in the beverage, natural food and beer industries. Industry professionals can obtain a free subscription to the magazine, which is published six times per year.
- BevNET’s Taste Radio podcast explores beverage, food and beer with the industries’ leaders, innovators and rising stars. It features stories from founders and pros taking products from dream to shelf with emphasis on actionable tips and inspiration stemming from success and failure. The hosts talk about everything from industry trends to the daily dilemmas of entrepreneurs though lessons learned in production, supply-chain, scale, branding, packaging, data, tech, social media, marketing, sales and beyond.
- Project NOSH is the leading source for informed, comprehensive coverage and context for the growing community of businesses with Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Healthy packaged food. As the food-focused extension of BevNET.com, Project NOSH offers products in a variety of media that reaches engaged brands, retailers, investors, distributors, suppliers, and service providers.
- NOSH Live is the event where food professionals gather to talk innovation, branding, growth and distribution in a setting that encourages networking and partnership. New food brands battle it out in our Pitch Slam, and industry leaders from brands and retail tell the industry what’s next.
- Brewbound is a leading industry trade publication providing comprehensive information about the beer space, analysis of industry trends and in-depth interviews with industry leaders. The website features up-to-the-minute news from the beer space, a robust industry jobs board, a frequently updated database of U.S. beer companies and a growing marketplace with listings for equipment, services and more.
- Brewbound Live is a multi-day conference in Santa Monica, California for serious brewing professionals who are interested in engaging in high-level business discussion while networking with emerging and established players alike. The program features a hand-selected roster of industry experts and innovators who, through presentations and panel discussions, address trends, challenges and the future of the brewing industry.
- The Brew Talks meetup series, presented by Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, gives brewers, distributors, and retailers who are already attending major industry gatherings an opportunity to come together and take part in honest conversations about the state of the beer industry. The events also support local non-profit organizations and are broadcast globally via a free live stream.
BevNET is a privately-held company with offices in Watertown, MA and Garden City, NY.