Orange County and San Francisco, Calif. (April 11, 2016) – Project Juice, the West Coast’s leading certified organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed juice and clean food company is excited to launch RECHARGE, its new spring seasonal blend available now. Aimed at helping customers get out of their winter funks, and embrace and restore spring, RECHARGE is packed with vitamin C, polyphenols and hydrating elements that help boost energy and metabolism.
“We created something really special in this year’s spring seasonal juice. The nutrient power of this blend is off of the charts and the flavor is unlike anything else we offer,” said Project Juice co-founder Rachel Malsin. “Recharge captures the smooth taste of beets and strawberries, with just the perfect amount of tartness from lemon and grapefruit.”
With the blossoming of spring, comes the need to recharge the body for the longer days, and the preparation for summer. ProjectJuice’s newest seasonal blend is made with a blend of vibrant organic strawberries and beets, complemented with the tartness of grapefruit, and brightened by a blast of additional citrus with orange and lemon. Ginger and young coconut water round out the flavor profile, giving it a depth of flavor – and most importantly, a wealth of nutrients.
“Through combining the powers of root vegetables (like beets and ginger) with citrus (like orange and grapefruit) and coconut water, Recharge delivers a juice that serves multiple functions,” said Marra St. Clair, Project Juice co-founder and certified nutritional consultant. “It is a grounding, hydrating and invigorating blend filled with vitamin C and a full spectrum of minerals.”
Ingredients and benefits:
- Strawberries: Rich in polyphenols, which can help regulate blood sugar, strawberries are also a powerful anti-inflammatory. Strawberries’ flavonoids also have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease, and its potassium, vitamin K and magnesium are important to bone health. They also have biotin, which promotes strong nails and hair.
- Orange: Major source of vitamin C, orange helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and rid the body of harmful free radicals.
- Grapefruit: Antioxidant-rich, the grapefruit has been shown to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, and helps regular pH levels. Get summer ready – grapefruit boosts metabolism and energy from fat-burning enzymes.
- Beets: Nature’s “energy” drink, juice from the beet helps the produce red blood cells, which helps the body more efficiently carry oxygen around the body – creating energy. It also contains essential minerals, including potassium for optimal muscle function and manganese, which is important to the bones, liver and kidneys.
- Ginger: Boosting immune function and enhancing digestion, ginger also purifies the blood.
- Lemon: This citrus fruits helps stimulate digestion, increases circulation and promotes alkalinity.
- Young Coconut Water: Ultra-hydrating, coconut water also helps balance electrolytes.
RECHARGE is now available for purchase at Project Juice locations in Southern and Northern California and also online purchase and nationwide delivery as part of a Seasonal Reset Cleanse, Custom Juice Pack and the Build-Your-Own Juice Cleanse. For more information, visit www.projectjuice.com/juices/recharge.
About Project Juice:
Project Juice began as our personal “project” to energize our bodies with superior nutrition. Our interest in cold-pressed juicing and elevating the quality of our food began by necessity, from our own struggles with food allergies and sensitivities. Our interest quickly became a passion after experiencing the undeniable benefits of consuming an organic diet, rooted in clean food and powerful cold-pressed juices. Today, Project Juice helps thousands live their best lives, by developing and delivering the highest quality cold-pressedjuice and clean food. We are the West Coast’s leading certified organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed juice and clean food company. We cater to a devoted clientele, who range from front-page celebrities and nationally acclaimed fitness experts, to multitasking parents and busy professionals. For more information, visit www.projectjuice.com.